Scientific name: Brassaia Actinophylla
Overview: The schefflera is a single trunk plant that has large digitalized leaves and glazed leaflets. It is often called the umbrella plant and can grow up to 2 to 3 metres indoors.
- Lighting: Intense to Medium. Protect from full sun in the summer.
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry out.
- Temperature: Normal. Minimum 10ºC
- Humidity: Tolerates dry air but humid atmosphere is strongly recommended.
- Fertilizer: Balanced (20-20-20 All Purpose) or for green plants during the growth period.
* Plants do not come with cover pot. Pot can be purchased separately here