Scientific Name: Asplenium Nidus
Origin: Asia, Australia
Overview: The crispy fern is a curious fern with vibrant green colored fronds. Slightly wavy and shiny, the leaves form a funnel-shaped rosette in the center.
- Lighting: Intense to Low. Protect from full sun in the summer.
- Watering: As soon as the soil begins to dry.
- Temperature: Normal. Minimum 10ºC
- Humidity: Tolerates dry air, but the humid atmosphere is strongly recommended at all times.
- Fertilizer: For flowering plants at half the recommended dose. Foliar fertilization.
* Plants do not come with cover pot.