Scientific name: Chlorophytum Comosum
Origin: South Africa
Overview: The spider plant is a plant that form a tuft of dark green, bearded and arching leaves that produce many light yellow stolons. The leaves, first arching outwards, proceed to droop and bear seedlings. In some cases, the spider plant can grow white starry flowers.
- Lighting: Intense to Medium. Tolerates low lighting for short periods.
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry slightly between waterings.
- Temperature: Normal. Minimum 10ºC
- Humidity: Tolerates dry air but humid atmosphere is strongly recommended at all times.
- Fertilizer: Balanced (20-20-20 All Purpose) or for green plants during the growth period.
* Plants do not come with cover pot. Pot can be purchased separately here