Scientific name: Ficus Elastica
Origin: India, Malaysia
Overview: The rubber plant can grow up to 3 metres indoors. It has large leathery and glazed elliptical dark green leaves with red midrib that grows up to 30 centimetres in size.
Size: 10"D x 30"H
- Lighting: Intense to Medium. Tolerates dim lighting for many months, but ends up withering.
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry slightly between waterings. Water less frequently if plant has low light.
- Temperature: Normal. Minimum 7ºC
- Humidity: Tolerates dry air but humid atmosphere is strongly recommended at all times.
- Fertilizer: Balanced (20-20-20 All Purpose) or for green plants during the growth period.
* Plants do not come with cover pot.
* Pot can be purchased separately here