Scientific name: Gymnocalycium Mihanovichii Friedrichii 'Rubra'
Overview: This is a small globular cactus with prominent ribs and short curved spines, grafted on a green cactus.
- Lighting: Intense.
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry. Tolerates long periods without water, if necessary.
- Temperature: Normal. Tolerates hot spots during the summer. Prefers cool temperature in the winter. Minimum 15ºC
- Humidity: Tolerates dry air.
- Fertilizer: Rich in potassium during the growth period.
* Plants do not come with cover pot.
* Pot can be purchased separately here