Scientific name: Gerbera Jamesonii
Origin: South Africa
Overview: The gerbera plant forms a rosette of large medium green leaves that are strongly toothed, sometimes lobed. It has a solid floral stem ranging from 15 to 45 centimetres long with a large flower that resembles a daisy.
- Lighting: Half-sun to Full-sun.
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry slightly between waterings. Allow the soil to dry out more during the rest period.
- Temperature: Normal. Tolerates hot spots during the summer, but prefers cool temperature in the winter, up to 12ºC-16ºC at night.
- Humidity: Humid atmosphere at all times.
- Fertilizer: For flowering plants during the growing season.
* Plants do not come with cover pot. Pot can be purchased separately here