Scientific Name: Gardenia Jasminoides
Origin: South China
Overview: The gardenia is a shrub that can grow up to 60 centimetres indoors and has lanceolate dark green leaves. The large flowers are white or cream coloured that usually grows double or semi-double and are strongly fragrant.
- Lighting: Intense to Medium.
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry slightly between waterings. Allow the soil to dry out during the rest period.
- Temperature: Prefers a specific temperature (15ºC-17ºC) during flower bud formation. Tolerates slightly lower temperatures at other times.
- Humidity: Humid atmosphere at all times.
- Fertilizer: Complete acidifier during the growth period.
* Plants do not come with cover pot. Pot can be purchased separately here