Scientific name: Euonymous Fortunei
Overview: The winter creeper is a low-growing shrub that grows up to 1 metre tall with evergreen elliptic, dark green leaves with gold edges.
- Lighting: Intense to Medium.
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry slightly between waterings.
- Temperature: Cold. Minimum 0ºC. Prefers temperatures of 13ºC or less in the winter, especially at night.
- Humidity: Humid atmosphere at all times.
- Fertilizer: Balanced (20-20-20 All Purpose) or for green plants during the growth period.
* Plants do not come with cover pot. Pot can be purchased separately here