Dracaena Massangeana Cane
Scientific name: Dracaena Fragrans
Origin: Tropical Africa
Overview: The dracaena massangeana is an indoor tree that can grow 3 metres or more in height. It has an erect, thick and woody stalk that is usually abundantly covered with foliage from the base to the head. Its glazed leaves are long and narrow with sharp edges and a pointed tip that first rise upwards and then fall back. This plant has a slow growth rate. It can occasionally have flowers, of which are very fragrant in the evening.
- Lighting: Intense to Medium. Tolerates low light, but its growth is then puny and particularly slow.
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry slightly between waterings. Water less frequently if plant has low light.
- Temperature: Hot. Minimum 15ºC
- Humidity: Tolerates dry air but humid atmosphere is strongly recommended at all times.
- Fertilizer: Balanced (20-20-20 All Purpose) or for green plants during the growth period.
* Plant doesn't come with the cover pot.