Scientific name: Codiaeum Variegatum Pictum
Overview: The croton is a shrub that could grow 1 to 2 metres tall. It has shiny, leather-like leaves that may be elliptical, banded, whole or with several lobes that are very deep, straight, or corkscrew. This plant could be green with contrasting red or yellow veins and spotted yellow, or variegated with yellow, cream red, purple, brown or orange.
- Lighting: Intense to Medium.
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry slightly between waterings. Water less frequently for plants with low light.
- Temperature: Normal. Minimum 13ºC
- Humidity: Humid atmosphere at all times.
- Fertilizer: Balanced (20-20-20 All Purpose) or for green plants during the growth period.
* Plants do not come with cover pot.
* Pot can be purchased separately here