Scientific name: Coffea Arabica
Overview: The coffee arabica can grow up to 1.5 metres indoors. Its leaves are shiny, dark green elliptical-shaped with deep veins. In the summer, it produces small fragrant white flowers that are partially hidden by foliage in plants over four years old. Over time, green berries will start to grow which will turn red and eventually almost black.
- Lighting: Intense to Medium.
- Watering: As soon as the soil begins to dry. In the winter, allow the soil to dry slightly between waterings.
- Temperature: Normal. Minimum 13ºC
- Humidity: Humid atmosphere at all times.
- Fertilizer: Balanced (20-20-20 All Purpose) or for green plants during the growth period.
* Plants do not come with cover pot.