Scientific name: Citrofortunella Mitis
Overview: The calamondin is an orange shrub that grows up to around 60 cm to 90 cm indoors. It has small, shiny, elliptical green leaves with pleasantly scented small white flowers that produce intermittently all year round.
- Lighting: Intense.
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry slightly between waterings.
- Temperature: Normal. Minimum 10ºC
- Humidity: Tolerates dry air but humid atmosphere is strongly recommended at all times.
- Fertilizer: Rich in potassium during the growth period.
* Plants do not come with cover pot.