Scientific name: Dieffenbachia
Origin: Tropical America
Overview: The dieffenbachia is a large green plant producing a tall, fleshy, green stalk, stripped to a good length and marked with foliar scars. It has large, oblong green leaves that are pointed at the extremity and is almost always marbled with white, yellow or cream.
- Lighting: Medium to Low in the summer. However, prefers intense lighting in the winter.
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry slightly between waterings. Water less frequently if plant has low light.
- Temperature: Normal. Minimum 16ºC
- Humidity: Tolerates dry air quite well, but prefers a humid atmosphere at al times.
- Fertilizer: Balanced (20-20-20 All Purpose) or for green plants during the growth period.
* Plants do not come with cover pot.
* Pot can be purchased separately here