Scientific name: Crassula Argentea
Origin: South Africa, Natal
Overview: The jade plant is a ramified shrubby succulent ranging from 30 cm to 120 cm in height. Its stems are brown and swollen and consists of shiny jade green, spoon-shaped leaves that are often fringed with red from the sun. In the winter, inflorescences of small pink or white starry flowers form on adult jade plants.
- Lighting: Tolerates medium lighting, but does not really believe in intense lighting.
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry out.
- Temperature: Normal. Minimum 7ºC
- Humidity: Tolerates dry air.
- Fertilizer: Balanced (20-20-20 All Purpose) or for green plants during the growth period at half the recommended dosage.
* Plants do not come with cover pot.
* Pot can be purchased separately here