Scientific name: Hedera Helix
Overview: The English ivy consists of small dark green maple-shaped leaves with three to five shallow lobes. The leaves usually has lighter veins. This plant attaches to objects by aerial roots.
- Lighting: Medium to Low. Protect from full sun in the summer.
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry slightly between waterings. Allow the soil to dry out during the rest period.
- Temperature: Normal. Tolerates hot spots in the summer. Prefers cool temperature in the winter, up to 4ºC at night.
- Humidity: Humid atmosphere at all times.
- Fertilizer: Balanced (20-20-20 All Purpose) or for green plants during the growth period.
* Plants do not come with cover pot.