Scientific name: Hypoestes Phyllostachya
Overview: The polka dot plant has oval, dark olive green leaves of which are abundantly spotted with pale pink coloured dots. In the spring, it grows small lilac flowers.
- Lighting: Intense to Medium. Protect from full sun in the summer.
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry slightly between waterings. During the rest period, allow the soil to dry.
- Temperature: Normal. Minimum 14ºC
- Humidity: Humid atmosphere at all times.
- Fertilizer: Balanced (20-20-20 All Purpose) or for green plants during the growth period.
* Plants do not come with cover pot. Pot can be purchased separately here