Scientific name: Chamaedorea Elegans 'Bella'
Origin: Mexico, Guatemala
Overview: The neanthe palm is a small palm tree with slow growth possibly reaching up to 2 metres. This palm has deep green, arched and feather-shaped fronds with green stumpy stems. The fronds can reach up to 90 cm long in adult plants.
Lighting: Medium to Low. Prefers intense lighting in the winter.
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry slightly between waterings.
- Temperature: Normal. Minimum 13ºC
- Humidity: Tolerates dry air but humid atmosphere is strongly recommended at all times.
- Fertilizer: Balanced (20-20-20 All Purpose) or for green plants during the growth period at half the recommended dosage.
* Plants do not come with cover pot.
* Pot can be purchased separately here